WHAT WE DO TO MAKE OUR CLASSES AS SAFE AS POSSIBLE
– We offer donation-based online classes.
– We follow the space recommendations from FHM (10sqm / person). 🧾
– We organise a circulation plan to prevent physical closeness between the participants ↩➡⬆
– It is breaking our heart but we suspend our marvellous fika at Sunday Tango. Yes… This means no waffles 🥺
– We have open bar hand disinfectant. (Only one person at a time allowed at the bar though…)
– We give super clear verbal explanations waiting for the time where we can get touchy and huggy again.
WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH
– Please follow the circulation instructions you will find on site. ➡️⤵️↗️
– Make sure to follow the recommendations from FHM when commuting to and from the classes.
– We kindly ask you to not change partner during the tango classes.
– Stay at home if you feel any symptoms – you can follow the class online and we always make a video-summary of the class for you to catch-up.
– Be mindful about keeping distance with the other participants in the room at all time. ↕️
– Wearing a mask is left to your own appreciation.