GYROKINESIS® in Göteborg and online with zoom – Strengthen the muscles, release tensions, and balance the nervous system.
❤ FREE CLASSES ONLINE FOR DOCTORS AND NURSES FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD – Send me a message on whatsapp: 0046723503948.
Classes on (CEST Time) until 18th of December 2020:
– Tuesdays, 18.00-19.00
– Thursdays, 11.30-12.30
– Thursdays, 20.00-21.00
No classes between 18th December and 4th February.
From 4th February 2021:
– Thursdays, 11.30-12.30 (open class)
– Thursdays, 17.15-18.00 (fundamentals)
– Thursdays, 18.00-18.45 (deepening)
– Sundays, 14.00-15.00 (open class)
From April to September: classes outdoor if there is no rain.
GYROKINESIS TRAINING® – Classes online and in-studio
❤ What is GYROKINESIS®?
GYROKINESIS® is a training combining breath and movement to take care of the spine, strengthen the muscles and the nervous system. The method combines key principles from yoga and dance to work with the deep muscles, lubricate the joints, stretch and strengthen the whole body with minimal effort. As an exercise routine, the GYROKINESIS® method increases the breathing capacity and general endurance, while helping to maintain emotional balance.
❤ Who is GYROKINESIS® for?
The GYROKINESIS® method is for everybody, dancers and sport professionals, pregnant women (pre and post-partum) to older people. The flowing sequences allow everyone to move from their comfort zone, and expend beyond.
The method is especially recommended for:
– Everybody as an exercise routine to maintain physical and emotional balance
– Postural training and spine issues (hips, pelvic, back, neck and shoulder pain)
– Functional training for injury prevention
– Athletes to increase performances
– Seniors who want to maintain flexibility and balance
❤ Where does it come from?
Juliu Horvath developed the method as a result of many years of exploration to heal an injury which stopped his carrier as a dancer. Initially called Yoga for dancers, the method is now used by people of all ages, walking all kind of life paths.