Warm Hugs for Cold Nights in Göteborg
Join Argentine Tango beginner group this November!
WHEN & WHERE?
Sundays 16.00-17.00, starts 4th February, at Maj12:an, Varholmsgatan 12.
Tuesdays 18.00-19.00, starts 6th February at Allégården, Södra Allégatan 4.
Wednesdays 18.00-19.00, starts 7th February at Maj12:an, Varholmsgatan 12.
Have fun grasping the Tango embrace fundamentals, posture, footwork, and musicality.
– No prior dance experience is needed! We start from the very basics.
– Learn to communicate with your partner non-verbally and maybe even express your emotions through dance! *Emotions not included. * 🙂
– You’ll gain the confidence to move gracefully on the dance floor, anywhere in the world!
GOOD TO KNOW!
In this Argentine Tango Beginner Course, you can expect:
– Weekly Classes: A series of engaging and informative classes led by Elodie and Love!
– No special shoes or clothing needed! Come straight from work with comfortable sneakers.
– Connection: Experience the unique embrace that defines Argentine Tango and the art of dancing as one with your partner.
– Musicality: Discover how to interpret and dance to the mesmerizing rhythms of Tango music.
– Social Interaction: Connect with fellow beginners, and the existing dance community, fostering new friendships within a welcoming and supportive atmosphere.
– Progressive Learning: Each lesson builds upon the previous ones, ensuring steady advancement in your Tango skills.
By the end of this course, we promise you’ll have a clear understanding about the unique value Argentine Tango can bring to your life!
– One course – 10 classes: 1800 SEK
– Coming with a partner? 1620 SEK per person (10% discount)